Operating in the Lismore district from Iluka to the Queensland border and out to Tenterfield, our team of friendly plumbers and tradespeople are highly experienced at handling small and large scale projects for residential and commercial clients.
We offer an extensive range of services that include:
Low Water Pressure
Our guarantee is that you’ll have access to running hot water within 24 hours.
When it comes to plumbing, whether it be a repair or a new installation, you want to ensure that it is done right the first time by a local plumber in Lismore that you can trust.
A plumber that has nearly 30 years of experience in looking after the businesses and families in our community by offering an excellent service at prices to suit your budget.
The company you need to hire is the team here at David Lewis Plumbing.
When it comes to the plumbing at your home or workplace, even the smallest leaks can cause you big headaches.
All of our team members are among the best in their field, with the varied experience to boot. There won’t be a problem that we haven’t seen before! Our plumbers are very well trained, and we encourage them to keep learning throughout their career to keep up with trends and changes.
We have the technical expertise, but equally as important we also have the interpersonal skills that can make the entire experience a much more pleasant one. A plumber coming into a person’s home and spending a considerable amount of time with them can be a quite intimate and close experience, and the appropriate level of friendliness and professionalism that our workers all possess makes the process a much more relaxing one.
- We are the only plumber in Lismore that can give you a first class friendly service and rectify your problems with the minimum of fuss. All without costing you the earth.
- When installing a heating system, we will inspect your premises thoroughly to be able to give you the least intrusive, yet high functioning and efficient heating system available.
- No job is too small or troublesome for our expert team of plumbers and seeing your happiness and relief when we complete our work is why we do what we do.
- Whether your problem is an emergency or something that has been more long standing, there is nothing that we won’t be able to deal with, and our aim is always to get a trained and experienced professional out to you as soon as possible.
What payment methods do you take?
We are happy to accept payment by cash, card or bank transfer. Prior to commencing work, we offer our customers a FREE quote, so it’s clear from the outset how much the bill will be. Note that payment will be due once the work is complete.
I have a water leak, what should I do?
In the first instance, we recommend that you turn the water off at the mains. This will either be by turning a stop cock located inside your property, or by switching the water off at the meter. This will stop the leak temporarily until we can get there to sort out whatever is causing the problem. If the leak appears to have penetrated through your electrics (for example if you’ve had a flood in a first-floor bathroom and water has come through to the ceiling below), do NOT use the affected circuitry until the leak has been repaired, and an appropriate professional has checked the affected wiring.
Do I need a drain inspection?
A drain inspection using a cable-mounted camera can be a good way of assessing internal pipe integrity, enabling remedial action to be undertaken if necessary. We recommend a drain inspection in these circumstances:
- Before committing to buying an older property.
- If you suffer repeated drain blockages.
- If you’ve suffered a major drain blockage that’s been caused by a cracked or broken pipe.
Why do I need to service my gas hot water heater?
Regular servicing cuts down the risk of:
- The release of deadly carbon monoxide gas.
- The build-up of deposits that can reduce efficiency (reducing performance and potentially increasing fuel bills).
- Premature breakdown! Servicing helps to minimise stress on the heater, as well as enabling any minor faults to be detected and resolved early before they become major faults.
- Premature replacement. Servicing may help your boiler last longer.
How can I save money on my water bill?
David Lewis Plumbing is committed to providing every customer with appropriate recommendations to aid water conservation. See here for some information and advice on the best ways to adopt a sustainable (and cost-effective) approach to water usage.
Can all properties be fitted with solar panels?
Aside from apartments and multi-occupancy buildings, most other properties can be fitted with panels. That said, factors such as roof pitch, roof aspect, location and power requirements can all affect how much power is generated and how long panels will last before they need to be replaced. As plumbers that specialise in solar installations, we are happy to advise customers on an individual basis regarding the suitability of solar power for their property.